About Me

My photo
Paul. Christian. Loves God. Cherishes friendship. Enjoys being single. Plays Dota. Collects Gundams.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Th e BBC Uniform

Okay. A little more about BBC. Started in 1902 with only 4 students. Bought over by the Presbyterian and Methodist School Association (PMSA) ''PMS eh?'' in 1918.

It is very very near the house I'm living in. I'm living with my bro. I just need to walk up the hill and within less than 100 steps, I'm at the entrance.

Went to buy the uniform today and it was a miracle. They had my size! There are very very proud of their school's name. There is like everything BBC. Ties, bags, coats, jackets, specific uniforms for different sports and the hat! I shall not comment about the Hat!

Everything is in green! So environmentally friendly. I feel like an orc from Warcraft.
Green shirt, Long black pants, Tie and a pair of black shoes
This is what I'll be wearing during winter. An additional coat

This is the Hat.
Yes.
Laugh at me while you still can.
I know you are laughing.
so hard right now that you are about to shit your pants.
This is so not me!
I look like a Chinapek!
The hat really does not help the look.
By the way, It is not soft.
It is HARD. very. It can hurt someone.
Now I look like a Chinese mafia.

2 comments:

Walking Disaster said...

You look at SMK Samad prefect man

Anonymous said...

OMG PAUL.HAHAHHAHAA.like wildlife ranger weiii!!!!protect the animals!!!xDDD