About Me

My photo
Paul. Christian. Loves God. Cherishes friendship. Enjoys being single. Plays Dota. Collects Gundams.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Aku kena saman! First time thus far! LoL

How would you like to start the day with a summon? Yeap. this is my first traffic summon.

Issued by: MPSJ
Tarikh: 16/1/09
Waktu: 10:21a.m.
No. Kenderaan: WPD31
Warna: Silver
Model Kenderaan: MYV
Tempat Kesalahan: Jalan SS15/8 Subang Jaya
KOD kesalahan: 01
Bayaran Dikenakan: RM 80.00

Kod 01 says: Meletak kenderaan bermotor di tempat bukan letak kereta. In english, CNY is around the corner and MPSJ needs money.

The hanky panky part is, I got out of my car at 10:20 and headed for McD's and when was it issued? 10:21 a.m. Either God wants me to learn something or MPSJ have been stalking my butthole.

As the address stated, I was at ss15. Yih Shan called me the night before and said we would be having brunch at 10 with the college people, catching them at their break time. Fair enough, I went. I picked up Yih Shan and Min Shen and headed for SS15.

I was feeling quite happy already because I out-muscled a van with a Myvi to get in lane to turn into 15 and avoided a crazed indian running across the street all of a sudden (Does life mean nothing to these people?)

I parked at the area directly opposite to McD's and Starbucks. Many other cars were already parked in a row. I started praising God for the awsome luck when i saw the space. All too soon.

So we went to McD's and met up with Jimmy and Zhi Hoe who were already eating with their classmates. Good to see them bonding with their classmates and doing well. A pity that those two were too busy to even introduce the three of us. Feeling like unwatnted intruders, we went to AC.

There we met up with Wyman and chatted while waiting for other familiar faces.

Soon enough we met familiar faces. Shu Lyn Joined us. We also saw those like Cheryl, Dhivya, Eugene, Ming Feng, Sam, Adrian and lastly Jon Lai. It was awsome catching up with them.

Then time came for us to leave and when we were walking towards my car down the road, I noticed the cars along the row had samans so I was expecting one on my car too. The amazing part was, there were two Mercedes among the row of cars and guess where the samans were? Not there! Do those MPSJ people need Ananias to pray over them? Indeed. Malaysia boleh. Apa pun boleh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol. myvi kena saman. =P you won't see that in australia.