About Me

My photo
Paul. Christian. Loves God. Cherishes friendship. Enjoys being single. Plays Dota. Collects Gundams.

Monday, February 2, 2009

16 Things about me.

Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog or a note on Facebook with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment (”you’re it”) and to read your blog. You can’t tag the person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog/note, so I can see your weirdness.

  1. I have a Savior who died and conquered the grave for my sins and a heavenly Father whos greatness I canot fathom. Would you like to know him more if you still have no clue who I'm talking abou?
  2. I have no belly button, a scar on my forehead and ankle. This is reminder and a testimony of how real God is in my life.
  3. I nearly died three times during my first six months in the hospital. This is proof that GOD IS REAL! You can bring all your scientific facts, I'll bring my FAITH!
  4. I love keeping my friends close to me and together as a group.
  5. I "love" Indians. Right?
  6. Ephesians 2:8 is my favorite verse.
  7. The book of Romans is my favorite.
  8. Other verses that I will forever remember: 1Tim 4:12( Given by a group of special people), Isiah 40:31(CFSMKSU theme verse 08), Matthew 5:8 (MYF theme verse 08) and Phil 4:13 (My motivation verse)
  9. My childhood revolved around Power Rangers. The carefree good times where we run around playing power rangers and end up in a fight over who be the white ranger. Ended up with everyone being white rangers.....Those were the times. (They nearly banned Power rangers because the first yellow ranger was an Asian and the first black ranger had black skin).
  10. Gundams Gundams Gundams Gundams Gundams. Think you get the point.
  11. I watched the Fellowship of the Rings 11 times, the Two towers 7 times and the Return of the King 9 times. Some being extended versions
  12. I am missing TMCPJ and the Myf there. I am also missing my 5Omega mates and the CF days
  13. I can cook chinese food. I stink at cooking western food. Just not my style
  14. I had three inches of my intestines cut off during birth. So, my ability to absorb nutrients from the food is less. Therefore, I wont grow fat even if I eat loads. The downside, I cant grow that tal either.
  15. My eyebrowns are born that way. It's not that I'm emo or pissed.
  16. ME HEARTS JESUS

I TAG:
1. Ann EE
2. Yih Shan
3. Han Juan
4. Sarah
5. Mei Yan
6. Jason