About Me

My photo
Paul. Christian. Loves God. Cherishes friendship. Enjoys being single. Plays Dota. Collects Gundams.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Semester Break! 3 weeks I wont rade for anything!

Memorable things that happened during my 3 weeks holiday back home:
  1. Michael Jackson died. He probably earned more money within the 3 weeks after he died than the last 10 years of his life.
  2. Christiano Ronaldo got sold. (Stupid arrogant traitor.)
  3. Malaysian Education decided to switch back to teaching Maths and Science in BM. (Political?)
  4. Bro volunteered in a vet.
  5. Spent 7 hours with Clan mates in a Tbunz Cyber Cafe playing DotA.
  6. Played Monopoly with Ex 5 Omega classmates
  7. Ate Nandos 3 times.
  8. Visited CFSMKSU. All the momories!
  9. Visited MYF TMCPJ. Felt so at home!
  10. Watched 2 T-formers2 and Ice Age 3 with ex-classmates.
  11. Ate at Murni. GOOOOOOD!
  12. Caught up with old friends.
  13. Spent time with family and dog.
  14. Cooked dinner for friends.
  15. Bought GUNDAMS!
I'll just write on the ones that I took pictures from:

DOTA at Tbunz:
If you are looking for a way to waste the whole day away, look no further. Grab a cousin, and two friends whom you are absolutely sure you can trust in Dota, and find a cyber cafe. Sit there for the next 7 hours.

That was what I did on one of the days back in M'sia. My cousin Daniel, Eng Seng, Chin Nam and I wanted to play DotA so badly (well, the second part only me la) that we decided to be those crazy Korean/Chinese Gamers for 7 hours. From 2p.m. to 9p.m.
But befiore that, we ate. Pan Mee.

Cousin Daniel
Eng Seng
Chin Nam
My disappointing food.
Eng Seng: Diu ni Nam Ks 我
Nam: How I know? I was just spinning.
Daniel: Yeeeees ah Nam Yeees ah?

Nam just got a DOUBLE KILL!
Seng just got a Triple Kill!
The Sentinel is OWNING!

Nam: Eh back back!. All red life adi.
Daniel: They all die already la.
Nam: Oh.

ROSHAN HAS JUST BEEN SLAIN BY THE SENTINEL
Paul has just accuired the Aegis of the Immortal

Paul: Here I come!..... DiAO! u all kill all adi!

Nam: 我想要 Heart. 我想要 Heart
Seng: 我要做蝴蝶! 我要做蝴蝶!

How to ambush in DotA:
  1. Hide and put on excited ambush face(Nam). Notice how Eng Seng hides both his hero and himself under the table.
Then pop out when signal is given. The opponents will be scared and poop in their pants because they were not expecting a player to be hidden.

MONOPOLY!
My ex-secondary school mates and I decided 2 have dinner at Murni and it was good. Then instead of the usual Texas Hold'em Poker, we decided to play monopoly for a change.




Zee Hoe, P-ter, Geemee, Garee, Tee Wern and G Soon.
Siap la!


It was all good fun and laughter. I haven't played monopoly for years. Forgot like..everything. Everything was going well...until,

The cursed dagger came along. All who touches this dagger will go crazy. Except me, cuz I touched it enough. Yeeeeeess..My Precioussssssssssss.
Ji Soon was first.
Then he stabbed Twern with it.

Then Peter took it.
He became crazy too. Started making faces.
Then Zhi Hoe took it. Picture says it all. Jimmy and Gary soon followed.

Pork Bone Tea at Old Town.





Not the best Bah Kut Teh but the people I ate with made it special.

All in all, an excellent holiday. =) Enjoyed myself. Cant wait for the year end holiday. Really Thank God for amazing people in my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL. "Nice Post"