About Me

My photo
Paul. Christian. Loves God. Cherishes friendship. Enjoys being single. Plays Dota. Collects Gundams.

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

He loved me before I even knew Him 1

"The Lord already knows you, and has a plan for you even before you were born".
That statement never stops to amaze me every time I hear it because I am deeply touched at how wonderful God has been to me throughout my life right from the very moment I was born.
I was a prematured baby when I was born, 7 months compared to the usual 9 or 10 months to be exact.The moment I was born, I was put into the incubator. My lungs were not fully developed,and as if that wasn't bad enough, there was a hole in my stomach and my intestines were actually coming out.So the doctor had to cut off 3 inches of my intestine in order to stitch it back. Therefore,I have no belly button and I am short because I absorb less nutrients compared to the average person. Furthermore, they also poked my forehead and my ankle in order to put drips of medication.Now, there are stitch marks on my ankle and an obvious patch of hairless hole on my forehead. The doctors also told me that there were a few times I turned blue and nearly died. I was declared stable to be let out of SJMC,ICU(Intensive Care Unit) after 6 long months of struggling.
I spent the first five years of my life in Alor Star,Kedah with my grandmother and came back for kindergarten when I was 6.I was born in a Christian family and my parents took me to be baptized and accept Christ few months after I came out of the hospital.The problem was, I dint know anything about it and most of all, I dint know what it meant. Although I went to church and attended Sunday school every week, I went there reluctantly, I always had to be dragged there after a long argument with my parents(which I always lose) because I dint understand the meaning of going to church and Sunday schools. I would always think "Why are these children singing and what is this old lady in front of me doing telling me about a guy named Jesus?" Little did I know that this Jesus would be the Lord of my life, ever-forgiving friend, Saviour, King. To be continued......

No comments: